Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Appleseed Mental Health Day

Hey, we realize June is a busy month for many people. Here is a unique chance to come out and try Appleseed on a Friday. If you work on the weekends or can't do a Saturday or Sunday because of religious reasons, graduation parties, weddings, etc, we are holding a special Friday-Saturday Appleseed on June 27-28 in Lapeer. Lapeer is a great venue with covered shooting lines, nice bathrooms and clubhouse facilities.

Typically, Appleseed is a two day event.

Can't do both days? PM me and I will tell you how to do one day.

Most of the heavy instruction is done on day 1 so that is the best day to attend which in this case is Friday June 27.

Hey, it's a FRIDAY, time to do Appleseed

This is a .22 lr event only. Don't have a suitable rifle, I have loaners at no cost.

AMMO IS AVAILABLE AT COST

Info-Register here
    http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-...&id_event=2482
    Last edited by Garymac; 06-20-2014 at 05:12 PM.

MGO Member
    Don't miss this one

MGO Member
    Thanks for the reminder Mac, I just signed up. I'll second the nice facility at Lapeer, it's a quick trip up 24 to get there for me.
    I attended last year for the first time and with the one-on-one instruction my shooting improved 100% the first day, I made Rifleman the second. Going to try open sights this year.

MGO Member

Friday June 27 is Just for You

Thanks NCS.

For the rest of you...With June being so busy with Graduations parties, weddings etc, here is a good way to do Appleseed without missing that other stuff.

Take Friday off and come out to Lapeer for Appleseed. Renew your perspective. Relax, hear some cool history, do some shooting. It's good for what ails ya.

Particularly those who can't shoot on Sunday or Saturdays. Come do Friday and then come back at some other time and do the second day (either Saturday or Sunday).

BTW, I have 22 ammo available at pre panic prices, just for appleseeders. I can hook you up.
    Last edited by Garymac; 06-18-2014 at 07:01 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Guess who is going? This guy

I don't have the Design Contest 10/22 for you to autograph though

Are you going to be there both days?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Are you going to be there both days?
    Most likely since I paid for both. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsie View Post
    Most likely since I paid for both. LOL
    I don't have prior knowledge of who signed up for what. I know that Garymac is going to be there Friday, I am not sure about Saturday. I have committed to Saturday, I don't know about Friday.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    I hope you're not looking forward to laughing at my horrible technique

Not my function there, I do something else.

And learning about several different things is what Appleseed is all about. You can make things better if you go in with an open mind, and a teachable attitude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast