Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I'm completely open to learning. I have never been formally taught.

MGO Member
    Thanks to Corpsie and NCS for coming out to Appleseed for a good couple days of marksmanship and history. It was a pleasure working with you both.

MGO Member
    Thanks Mac, good to meet you Corpsie and the other MGO members. It was a great shoot with some fascinating history.

All MGO’ers should get an Appleseed on their calendar. I’ve been shooting for 30 years and came away with dramatically improved shooting skills that translate into much better shooting from target to 3 gun. You get one on one instruction and .22 ammo is available at the shoots.

I am a Forum User
    I definitely learned a lot and had fun. I would recommend it to everyone. Make sure you have a GI sling or rifle capable of attaching one as the instructions revolve around its use.

I'll be going again when the temperature drops below 60. I'm definitely not made for hot weather.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12