Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Member Forum User
    I use the custom molded and wear Pro Ears electronics over top. I use the Sporting clays model when outside and the Pro Tac Gold when indoors.

I am a Forum User
    I've now been using the Surefire EP3's for a while, and love them. Fit great, and love the removable cap.

MGO Member
    For an inexpensive option I have used these with lots of luck. Just the normal pains of foam plugs ( I prefer e muffs) but they work great. Best foam plugs I have come across. Plus if you loose a pair you won't be out bad. The custom molded plugs are great as well. I got my last pair at a gun show in Gibralter but can't remember the companies name. It was a husband and wife team and they also have attended a few shooting events locally as vendors. The case they provide has earinc.com slash insta-mold on it if that helps.

http://www.howardleight.com/earplugs/max

I am a Forum User
    I have these, and they are simply awesome. 29 db rating using the "skull screws". I shoot, listen to music and even occasionally take a call while on the range (only when I forget to put it in airplane mode).

I use muffs with them when inside, because there is apparent need to sight in your 338 Lapua at 25 feet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AEY4QP2/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687662&pf_rd_s= lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00AEY4RRO&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX 0DER&pf_rd_r=1QSN213S9XC5GK8ASHB0

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy_K View Post
    For an inexpensive option I have used these with lots of luck. Just the normal pains of foam plugs ( I prefer e muffs) but they work great. Best foam plugs I have come across. Plus if you loose a pair you won't be out bad. The custom molded plugs are great as well. I got my last pair at a gun show in Gibralter but can't remember the companies name. It was a husband and wife team and they also have attended a few shooting events locally as vendors. The case they provide has earinc.com slash insta-mold on it if that helps.

http://www.howardleight.com/earplugs/max
    I bought box of the corded ones and always keep several sets on hand.

I am a Forum User
    I just like the cheap orange disposable ones. You can buy them by the box on Brownells.

http://www.howardleight.com/earplugs/leight-plugs

30 DB reduction, but I still use headphones with them

http://www.howardleight.com/earplugs/super-leight for 33 DB

I am a Forum User
    Personally, I have tried pretty much all of them including the professionally custom made ones and I keep coming back to the cheap orange dense foam disposables.

Even if they were not so convenient and disposable, they just perform better then the customs or reusable ones.

Sincerely,
    Crankster

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I used peltor tactical 100 and Mack's foam ear plugs. 22 and 32 NRR respectively. The box small container of 50 plug were around $9 on amazon and $70 for the peltor tactical. I keep both because many time people forget the ear protection, so it easy to hand out.

Quote Originally Posted by 987987 View Post
    I used peltor tactical 100 and Mack's foam ear plugs. 22 and 32 NRR respectively. The box small container of 50 plug were around $9 on amazon and $70 for the peltor tactical. I keep both because many time people forget the ear protection, so it easy to hand out.
    I got the green disposable Howard Leights a few years ago. I think that I had to correspond with a salesman to get my price but I got boxes of 200 pairs for 8˘/pair.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast