Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Everything EDC(Knives, Mace, Tasers, and more!)

This is a place for all things EDC. In this thread, we shall try to refrain from firearm talk(but it's not disallowed) and focus more on other items that we incorporate in to our EDC rigs. This is the place to talk or ask about knives, flashlights/weapon lights, mace, Tasers, and anything cool that you would, could, or are interested in EDCing!

Lets face it, PFZs exist ! This thread is a great place to talk about and showcase your PFZ rigs! Also, let's remember that some members here choose to not have a CPL/carry; let's show them possible alternatives to firearms that can be incorporated into EDC.

So to sum up what this thread is up: This is a place to talk less lethal devices, a place to talk EDC knives, a place where you can share new gadgets that can be EDC'd, a place to showcase your EDC gear, and most importantly, a great place to soak up some info. Please try and refrain from firearm questions but firearm talk is not limited being that a firearm is a huge part of a lot of people's EDC(but what about those PFZs? What you carrying their??? )

This will be becoming a sticky at the top of this forum. If enough interest is generated in here; we can have a new forum topic made(thanks PhotoTom)!

I'll start us off with my PFZ EDC rig.

That funny taser looking thing is a JPX Jet Protector. It uses a pistol primer to launch it's mace at 300mph! There is zero backlash of mace in the air because of how fast it is flying(no more clearing a whole room after using it)! It has 2 shots per cartridge and caryriges can easily be swapped rapidly. I'll post more about it later tonight....

The light is my FourSevens Quirk Tactical. Over 500lumens in a relatively small light! Its been a great EDC light(thank you LED Warehouse).

The belt is a leather gun belt made by Rayban(username on here). Doesn't look tactical and has been plenty stiff.

I usually carry any 2 of the 3 knives up there. The silver fixed blade is brand new and I need to figure out a sheath setup for it still(more to come on that blade later). The folder is a USA made Spyderco Native made with CPM S30v steel. The black fixed blade is a HK made by Benchmade. It's made of Aus8 and is USA made(I almost always have this on me).

More to come later tonight .
    Last edited by Cocowheats; 09-18-2014 at 06:49 AM.

I am a Forum User
    My EDC getup is a Benchmade Mini Griptillion, Surefire Fury, wallet, cell phone, keys, and steel toed redwings. Those items allow me to cut, stab, light the way, buy off, call 911, drive away, and run or stomp

I am a Forum User
    Phenix has been my choice for edc flash light for over a year now
    ((Also LED warehouse))

I'm in need of a new knife, I tend to go with S&W as they are cheap in case I need to toss IE airport/sporting event

Belt is also very plain

((Rick Garcia on here huge fan))

I need to invest in the nonleathals but for now its the same pepper spray they hand out at college

MGO Board of Directors

Thread has been stickied!

Also, for those that don't know... EDC = Every Day Carry

-Admin
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Spyderco Delica and maybe a Surefire E2DL. Pepper spray if I'm walking a dog.

I am a Forum User
    Sorry flashligh is Fenix PD35

Small package and 850 lumens

EDC

Besides the Sig. Heres my typical EDC. I carry Kershaw blades most of the time. #1 reason is they are AFFORDABLE! I bought this Blur for like $25. Lifetime warranty, Speed safe, Super sharp. I was in the market for a "Monkey fist" Keychain When I came across the "Thumper" 15 bucks at the Gun and knife show. This little thing will lay the smack down if needed. The keys make a great handle and you can get this puppy moving. I was sold the second I thumped it in my palm...ouch!

I am a Forum User
    Work has me carrying a benchmade stryker, a cheap ebay tactical light, EMS shears and a Boker Wenger Urban. Occasionally I've been known to carry a Kabar TDI as well.
    At home, it's a benchmade mini griptillian and often the Kabar tdi. Sometimes there's a walking stick, but those can't be weapons, right?

I am a Forum User
    Not to ruin this thread and I VERY VERY LIKELY could be wrong..

I thought Bludgeon weapons were illegal to carry in Michigan?

MCL 750.224

prohibits the manufacture, sale, offering for sale or possession of a blackjack, slungshot, billy, metallic knuckles, sand club, sand bag or bludgeon. It does not specifically list Ninja-type sticks. However, they could be considered a dangerous weapon, depending on the use.
    Wouldn't "thumper" be a no-no in the state..

I've wanted one but assumed it wouldn't be allowed..

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast