Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by buckcz View Post
    My “Hillbilly James Bond” Carry Gear:
    Attachment 62541
    No corporate logo on the handgun? You KNOW that gun could have been considered an advertising expense on your next tax return....

I'm guessing, Buck, that the knife isn't a Schrade?
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    No corporate logo on the handgun? You KNOW that gun could have been considered an advertising expense on your next tax return....

I'm guessing, Buck, that the knife isn't a Schrade?
    That’s a good idea Jack! If I engrave all my toys that would lower my tax bill.
    That knife is a Buck 110 Auto.

"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
    Jeff Cooper

I am a Forum User
    I finally get to retire my little bitty spyderco chicago I have been carrying the past few years:

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slossar1004 View Post
    Lol I could have used those emergency underwear a few times. That's actually the reason I started carrying a knife. With work boots on you can't really take off underwear that had a accident on them. So, I would just cut them off.

My EDC for about 2.5 years (well, except that particular phone is new in the last year). Not pictured: Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster, cobra belt, watch, ring, the rest of my clothes... me.

IMG_20180301_173010.jpg

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314