Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Give the Gift of Appleseed save $12

Buy an Appleseed gift certificate and save $12 on an Appleseed weekend. (nothing says you can't give it to yourself either )

Regular price is only $60, gift certificate is $48!

http://store.rwvaappleseed.com/page10.html

{and there is no limit on how many you can buy nor is there an expiration date}
    Last edited by Garymac; 11-28-2014 at 09:31 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Great deal!

MGO Member
    AND....did I mention that kids under 18 shoot free with a paid adult? (one kid per paid adult)

If you ever thought about doing Appleseed in the future, buy this deal now!

The December 27-28 Appleseed at Lapeer is still wide open.

Give it as a gift, and an opportunity to use it close at hand.

The Dates for 2015 events are slowly being compiled, but there will be many scheduled around the State this year.

Michigan 2015

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    Hey, just a couple weeks left to get in on the deal of the year. These certificates never expire so even if you can't get to an Appleseed anytime soon (like the one in Lapeer on Dec 27-28 ) you can use them anytime in the future.