Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Downriver Guns stolen

A large number of guns and other items were stolen out of a house in the 1000 block of 17th Street. The victim, who reported the crime Dec. 10, said the items were taken sometime over the previous week. No sign of forced entry could be found. Among the missing items were nine firearms worth thousands of dollars, including four shotguns, an AK-47 assault rifle, an AR-15 assault rifle, a third rifle, a muzzleloader and a handgun. Also reported stolen were a compound bow, a rangefinder, an Apple iPad, a navigation system, a college football championship ring, and a full set of Ping golf clubs valued at $2,500. The victim gave police the name of a possible suspect.

I am a Forum User
    Yeah... no forced entry and went for prime items as if their existence was known. Has to be someone who is somewhat close to the victim.

Somebody

since you closed the thread Tom spun off, I for one, would like to say no malice or disrespect was intended.

I was merely reciting my stock answer to the "assault weapon" phrase. Feel free to use it as I have no exclusive rights to it's use.

Best Regards.

I am a Forum User
    sounds like someone the victim knows for sure . unfortunately may know them well.
    sometimes friend or family can be desperate and don't look far.
    Sucks either way , I Keep all my items in a safe and only 1 other person has the combination and that was only in case something happens to me .
    I see firearms listed on local downriver traders from time to time I will see if any of the mentioned items pop up. pawn shops are another place to look .

Inside job or an insurance scam....

I am a Forum User
    Among the missing items were nine firearms worth thousands of dollars, including four shotguns, an AK-47 assault rifle, an AR-15 assault rifle, a third rifle, a muzzleloader and a handgun. Also reported stolen were a compound bow, a rangefinder an Apple iPad, a navigation system, a college football championship ring, and a full set of Ping golf clubs valued at $2,500.

And with all of that he couldn't afford a safe?

BTW, which city was this in?

Quote Originally Posted by Walther View Post

BTW, which city was this in?
    That street and approx address is Wyandotte, I believe....

I am a Forum User
    good point about the safe, even a smaller safe ($400+/-) could have prevented this.
    he may not have a boat to have one of those accidents with

I am a Forum User
    That is Wyandotte, around Goddard & 17th.