Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Need a speaker?

MGO Member

Need a speaker?

I am currently setting up speaking engagements for 2015 and can come to your group, club, organization, school, troop etc free of charge. What you get is an interesting presentation about the most important day in American history April 19th 1775. Why is it important for Americans to remember the choices and sacrifices that were made by our ancestors on that day? Because what happened that day defines us as Americans. It is who we are and what we are. It is an interesting, dynamic and compelling story which every American needs to hear and hear again.

Presentations take about an hour but can be tailored for length and content for a particular audience be they shooters, non-shooters, kids, women, or anyone else. I've done dozens of them for more than a thousand people in public and private schools from elementary to high school as well as libraries, civic groups, women's groups, home schoolers, sportsmans/gun clubs, church groups, boy and girl scouts, even zombie hunters.

For more information go to www.libertyseed.org or PM me here or email me at garymac66 at yahoo dot com

MGO Member
    Did I mention that these presentations are free? Yup, they are.