Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am a Forum User

A good review of Ruger's 50th Anniversary 10-22

Over at the Appleseed forum, there's a good, honest review of this rifle, designed by our own garymac

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=43961.0

As for me, My LGDOD honored the Ruger Instructor Pricing (cause I spend way too much money there already) and I picked one up before Christmas.

Mine did not have the barrel indexing issue. Accurate as any factory stock 10/22 I've seen.

A couple of mods on mine that I normally make (trigger, mag release, bolt release, charging handle) and slapped a Redfield 2-7X on top (nice scope by the way) until I figure out a better iron sight adjustment scheme.

Seems to do the job.

MGO Member
    Whats that funny thing on the end of the barrel?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    Whats that funny thing on the end of the barrel?
    I suspect the folks at Ruger would think "it is something that raises the price point to an uncompetitive level." I thought it looked fetching in person.

It's baffling...

MGO Member Forum User
    I bought one of these rifles from a local store. Havent shot it yet, but noticed that the mags that I use with my other 10/22 will not drop free in the DCW.