Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Winchester SX2 Tactical Barrel

Does anyone know if there is a company that makes a Tactical barrel for a Win SX2 12ga.? I have seen SX2's sold as tacticals but I can't seem to find just the barrel. I'm looking for a 20"-22", non-rifled. and secondly, will SX2 & SX3 barrels interchange? Thanks for looking.
    -Chopper-
    UPDATE: I never found a barrel for the SX2 so I went a different route... I bought a new Mossy 930SPX!
    Last edited by chopper48185; 01-30-2015 at 08:17 AM.

I am a Forum User
    I know this is an old post but I just got my SX3 and am looking for this setup also. I got mine with the 22" rifled slug barrel. I found out that the sx2 and sx3 share the same barrels. It also shares the barrel with FN SLP. The FN SLP has the same 22" barrel with cantilever scope mount in 22" but straight wall. Something Winchester never offered. I ordered a barrel and its on its way.

Figured I would share if anyone runs across this post. This is the FN part number 3088929500. I believe the SX4 also shares the same barrel but not 100% positive.