Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Have you looked at the Vortex Spitfire? They are made for the AR, but I have the 1X version on my Ruger 10/22. It's a prism scope, so the reticle is etched into the glass, so if the battery dies, you can still use it. Also, the ring around the dot makes for very fast target acquisition. It will cost you $300 or slightly less on sale, but buying products is like buying oats: The oats that have been through the horse come cheaper.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/category...e_prism_scopes
    Last edited by agksimon; 02-14-2015 at 08:54 AM.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrema312 View Post
    TRS-25 with a riser is listed for 50 right now in found a deal. I got one a while back when they were like 45 shipped from PSA. Kind of small on a pistol, but fine on a rifle set closer to the eye.
    Be advised, the riser on the TRS-25 is useless for co-witness, too high. UTG makes a $10 "mid height" that works nicely. Just an FYI...

I am a Forum User
    well i got my scope today. After reading reviews on numerous scopes, and watching videos comparing them, i ended up going with the Bushnell Trophy 1x32. Normally priced at 189.99, I found it on sale for 99.99. for that price if i dont like it i will easily be able to sell it and try something else. Just mounted it and first impression is i really like it. Feels well built, The T reticle is nice, glass looks very clear, has backup sights built on the top of it. Ill hopefully be out in the next few days to see how it performs.

I am a Forum User
    Is it this? http://goo.gl/1R6HkC
    Good price at $99 if it was free shipping. I'm interested in a review, as I'd like to hear the differences to the TRS.

I am a Forum User

I am a Forum User
    He already purchased the bushnell.
    Write a review in the optics forum Op after you have some range time and a few hundred rounds on it .

I am a Forum User
    I sent u a PM I have a brand new strikefire 2
    That I was getting ready to list

I am a Forum User

I am a Forum User
    That says $176.00. Where's the $99 deal?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DTruck View Post
    That says $176.00. Where's the $99 deal?
    I ordered it out of a Natchez catalog I just received in the mail. It was listed in the catalog as on sale.

That was just a quick google search to show the model I ordered. That was just the first result that popped up

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast