Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

I am a Forum User
    I like the vortex sparc

MGO Member Forum User
    I have Aimpoint T-1 and Trijicon ACOG as my main go to optics, but for a lower cost option, Vortex SPARC is nice, Primary Arms Gen I is better, Primary Arms Gen II is best. I am most impressed with these Primary Arms red dots.

I am a Forum User
    I've absolutely beaten the hell out of my sparc..

Cold, Hot, banging it around, trauma, pressure, weight, I've tried to ruin it..

it's also survived likely around 2000 rounds of 5.56 and 1000 300 blkout

I upgraded to the larue mount..

I'd recommend it again..

I am a Forum User
    If you like the acog look check out the lucid HD7 I have had one for a couple years and like it. For the money it is full of features.

I am a Forum User
    i've had good luck with tru glo over the years

I am a Forum User
    +1 for the trs25 but I might be in a different tax bracket as you....it works well above its price point

Banned Forum User
    I apologize for bump an old topic from the dead, just have a few interesting observations from personal experience, maybe someone will need this information in the future.
    Probably the cheapest, I picked mine up off gunbroker for less than 30$, a TRUGLO 20 mm . 3 color, 3 settings, ive shot it on everything from a 22 pistol to a 12 ga, even fired a couple of 300 win mag thru it, and it didn't budge. comes with 2 pic style mounts, med and high, aluminum body.

now the down sides. cover fits a lil sloppy, on brite there is a slight halo, and it is just a mite cantankerous to unscrew the batt well. other than that, decent useable budget sight, I dot care for the Blue dot, but, it does get your attention . use's a CR-2032 battery, model is a Triton 5 moa dot.

cheapest sight ive ever had that lasted past 9mm. not the prettiest gal at the dance, but real easy on tha wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zawero View Post
    I apologize for bump an old topic from the dead, just have a few interesting observations from personal experience, maybe someone will need this information in the future.
    Probably the cheapest, I picked mine up off gunbroker for less than 30$, a TRUGLO 20 mm . 3 color, 3 settings, ive shot it on everything from a 22 pistol to a 12 ga, even fired a couple of 300 win mag thru it, and it didn't budge. comes with 2 pic style mounts, med and high, aluminum body.

now the down sides. cover fits a lil sloppy, on brite there is a slight halo, and it is just a mite cantankerous to unscrew the batt well. other than that, decent useable budget sight, I dot care for the Blue dot, but, it does get your attention . use's a CR-2032 battery, model is a Triton 5 moa dot.

cheapest sight ive ever had that lasted past 9mm. not the prettiest gal at the dance, but real easy on tha wallet.
    My brother bought one for hig mossberg 500, and a couple trips with slugs a couple trips with shot he killed it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast