Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Question M855 Ammo unsafe for law abiding Americans

/petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-batfe-banning-xm855-ammunition/

who heads the agency behind this unconstitutional purposed ban?
    there should be an email directly to them for complaints or is it run by the whitehouse?
    where is the nra on this,CA,NY, etc.?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomgun View Post
    /petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-batfe-banning-xm855-ammunition/

who heads the agency behind this unconstitutional purposed ban?
    there should be an email directly to them for complaints or is it run by the whitehouse?
    where is the nra on this,CA,NY, etc.?
    Hey bud, come check this post out http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...3-Is-5-56-dead
    That has more traffic and similar to i think what your looking for, the whitehouse petition is another thing to do, however a message i linked in the post that i linked for you has a ATF message you can read and use. Or as the NRA will say : Finally, please contact your U.S. Representative and urge him or her to sign Rep. Goodlatte’s letter and to oppose BATFE’s proposed “armor piercing” ammunition Framework. You can contact your Representative by using the “Write Your Lawmakers” feature on our website, or by calling the Congressional Switchboard at (202) 224-3121.