Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Gun save questions

Deleted content due to Stupid autocorrect / anticipation of title by my computer
    Last edited by mitommy; 03-08-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Tommy:
    Search this thread for many many good opinions and comments before you decide. Liberty makes great safes-my buddies have them and love them. I did not watch the video yet though. I have a big Cannon 48 gun (yeah right! maybe 20 gun if I am lucky)from Tractor Supply and like it. I wish it were a dial combo lock though. It has both an electrical and USB pass thru-plugs in the side, and weighs 600 pounds empty. The biggest comment about safes always is buy one bigger than you think you need. A platform will keep it higher if a small amount of water gets in the basement. If you place it at the high end of the basement, not near the floor drain (or water tank), you should be fine. Anchor your safe to the floor. A raised platform alone will allow the bad guys to get a dolly under the safe. Getting the safe out of the basement in a robbery would be a very difficult task that would need a lot of pre-planning by the crooks. My house was robbed in 2011 and they didn't touch the safe. My new safe and my home alarm allow me to relax now! Hope this helps!
    Regards,
    Costanza
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

I am a Forum User
    Waste of time.