Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Member Forum User
    Didn't show up on my Paypal acct, so I tried again. Voila! I am in. I can't wait.

MGO Member Forum User
    Thanks to the generosity of another shooter I am now in possession of enough .22 (at 6 cents a round) and I also picked up a small vial of Unicorn tears.

Is it tomorrow, yet?

I am a Forum User
    I WILL get my wife to one of these this year.

MGO Member
    Unfortunately I can't make Fenton this weekend due to family issues. I will be rescheduling for the next event. Very disappointed as I have been looking forward to this all month.

Awesome Customer service at RVWA by the way. Within 15 minutes of emailing them I got a response with instructions on how to register for the next event.
    Last edited by dragonGTR; 04-17-2015 at 01:17 PM.
    MCRGO Concealed Pistol License Safety & Training Instructor.
    NRA RSO & Certified Instructor Basic Pistol, PPITH (CPL), and PPOTH.
    Criminals don't care, not about your life, not about your stuff, not about your animals.....
    They are like politiicans, as long as they get what they want, they don't care.

MGO Member Forum User
    Kirby Foster is a good man. Dealt with him before.

MGO Member Forum User
    I posted this at the AAR, but wanted it here for those, from here, who missed out.

I am not much of a joiner. It takes me a while too see what people are about before I join anything. Guns and history are like peanut butter for this mouse.

I truly was drinking from a firehose this weekend. I took copious notes on the instruction. There was so much that I will need weeks to integrate it, I am sure. My last formal rifle instruction was compliments of the BSA in 1980. There have been 35 years of decay since then.

My first order of business after returning home was to grab a burger and a beer at my local watering hole. I sat with my notebook and thought about what I had learned. Then I started texting friends that NEED this.

I didn't make Rifleman, but... I'll be back.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziadek View Post
    I posted this at the AAR, but wanted it here for those, from here, who missed out.

I am not much of a joiner. It takes me a while too see what people are about before I join anything. Guns and history are like peanut butter for this mouse.

I truly was drinking from a firehose this weekend. I took copious notes on the instruction. There was so much that I will need weeks to integrate it, I am sure. My last formal rifle instruction was compliments of the BSA in 1980. There have been 35 years of decay since then.

My first order of business after returning home was to grab a burger and a beer at my local watering hole. I sat with my notebook and thought about what I had learned. Then I started texting friends that NEED this.

Glad you had a good time and sorry I wasn't there to meet you. I had two other history presentations to give this weekend in different parts of the state so I couldn't teach at this shoot. Hope to meet you at a future Appleseed when you bring back others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziadek View Post

Glad to hear that. Riflemen are persistent. In general, it takes three Appleseeds to shoots to shoot a rifleman score. Stick with it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123