Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MGO Member

THE PRICE OF BLOOD

"That is the price of blood," Concord Militia Col. Barrett's wife outside of Concord the morning of April 19th 1775 after 120 British troops ransacked their farm looking for weapons, The officers throwing down some coins in payment after they made her feed them breakfast

Patriot Day is April 19 which commemorates the day in 1775 when our forefathers stood up against government tyranny and oppression. It is a day all Americans should know and celebrate but sadly don't.

Appleseed was founded to keep that memory alive and it is THE reason why we exist.

If you want to do something significant this year come out to an Appleseed on the weekend of April 18-19 to hear the story, learn excellent marksmanship and celebrate our shooting heritage.

We have 3 shoots on April 18-19 this year ...The shoots are starting to fill up. Join your fellow patriots for a weekend to remember

-Bellevue AKA Centerline of Calhoun Co AKA Centerline Gun Club,

-Fenton Lakes Sportsman Club in Fenton

-Bend of the River Sportsmans Club in Niles
    in the SW corner of the state.

There will be special commemorative activities at the events, special T-shirts.

Info and registration for all 2015 Appleseed events is here...

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-...ename=Michigan
    Last edited by Garymac; 04-06-2015 at 12:41 PM.

MGO Member

WE WANT YOU!

TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR HERITAGE AND TO SHOOT BETTER

COME TO AN APRIL 18-19 APPLESEED EVENT

Banned
    'MERIKA YEA!!!!

MGO Member
    I'm now officially registered for Bellevue

MGO Member

STAND YOUR GROUND MEN

...Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here" Captain John Parker, Lexington Militia, Lexington Green morning of April 19th 1775
    Last edited by Garymac; 03-13-2015 at 06:54 PM.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warbladejm View Post
    I'm now officially registered for Bellevue
    Way to go warbladejm!

MGO Member

Come to Sturgis!

No, not that Sturgis, Sturgis Michigan. You can even ride your cycle if you want, it's a lot closer than South Dakota.

If you can't make the Patriot Day shoots, we have a regular Appleseed event in Sturgis on April 11-12.

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-...ename=Michigan
    Last edited by Garymac; 03-22-2015 at 04:19 PM.

MGO Member

TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE CHILDREN

...Isaac Davis, Captain of the Acton Minutemen only words to his wife Hanna before marching off to Concord to meet the British Regulars at the north bridge. With those words Hanna's heart jumped fearing she would never see him alive again.

Hear the full story of April 19th, 1775 at an Appleseed near you.

I am a Forum User
    If I have never attended an appleseed event weekend woud I be better off coming alone to check it out, bring my ten year old nephew and just be a spectator, or bring anyone interested and everyone including myself shoot?? Everyone coming has basic gun safety and some shooting experience and love for shooting, including my nephew. WOULD LOVE to bring him if I can pry him away from his busy schedule, LOL.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasomx6 View Post
    If I have never attended an appleseed event weekend woud I be better off coming alone to check it out, bring my ten year old nephew and just be a spectator, or bring anyone interested and everyone including myself shoot?? Everyone coming has basic gun safety and some shooting experience and love for shooting, including my nephew. WOULD LOVE to bring him if I can pry him away from his busy schedule, LOL.
    Appleseed is very much a hands on, everybody participates kind of thing. It is something that everyone who sees it wants to do it. So yes, bring the nephew and everyone else to do it, not just watch. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast