Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    The problem is I just asked what the value is for the 1000rds so I would know what the value is. Really don't want to sell the ammo because it is good ammo.

I never had a problem with the 300rds I shot thru my AR. This ammo was reloaded on a Dillion 550 so it is very reliable to shoot. I sold my AR because I want a gas piston riffle.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter45acp
    This ammo was reloaded on a Dillion 550 so it is very reliable to shoot.
    Quality, consistency and reliability is ultimately the product of a competent operator...not the machine

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter45acp View Post
    The problem is I just asked what the value is for the 1000rds so I would know what the value is. Really don't want to sell the ammo because it is good ammo.

I never had a problem with the 300rds I shot thru my AR. This ammo was reloaded on a Dillion 550 so it is very reliable to shoot. I sold my AR because I want a gas piston riffle.
    Your original question was-
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter45acp View Post
    I sold my AR-15 about a month ago. I have about a 1000rds of 55gn reloaded ammo left. I am wondering what should I do with it?
    If your looking just looking for value try a web site like this- https://ammoseek.com/ to do comparisons.

If your asking people here what its worth to them you'll get answers that its worth very little even less than the components to make it because generally people have an aversion to reloads done by others.

I am a Forum User
    I'm sure ammo and gun prices were different 11 years ago

I am a Forum User
    Ooops, I didn't mean to resurect a thread from the dead. Did a reply before mine get deleted. I swear I was reading from the new posts when I replied to this one.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    Ooops, I didn't mean to resurect a thread from the dead. Did a reply before mine get deleted. I swear I was reading from the new posts when I replied to this one.
    Don't worry - it happens

No deletions. And your advice was great - just late. LOL
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Ha! This just made my day.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123