Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Cabela's in store pick up

anyone order online and pickup in store? How long do they give you to pick up orders?

Can someone else pick up your ammo? I was talking to a friend today and found out he drives withing a few miles of a store everyday. He has been looking for 22 ammo but not finding it when he stops. I said best bet is to order online and pick up in store. Now I am wondering if I can order when i see it and he can pick it up.

I am a Forum User
    Yes you can

I am a Forum User
    They will hold them for 3 weeks or even longer. Once it its the store, its charged to your card anyways in my experience.

They have been opening every box at ISP and checking contents. NOTE, this is the time to verify that you received the right ammo. Once you walk out of that store with that box, that ammo can not be returned. I had a miss pick one. 4 of the 5 boxes were correct, 1 looked the same but was the wrong caliber. Checking it there at the ISP desk will save your butt.

When you do the order in your name, make sure you list him as the pick up person if that is what you want to do. They verify the order with your ID since the merchandise is already paid for.

I am a Forum User
    I was at Grandville store yesterday and they had 22 ammo on the shelf, people were looking at it but didn't see anybody buying it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrema312 View Post
    anyone order online and pickup in store? How long do they give you to pick up orders?

Can someone else pick up your ammo? I was talking to a friend today and found out he drives withing a few miles of a store everyday. He has been looking for 22 ammo but not finding it when he stops. I said best bet is to order online and pick up in store. Now I am wondering if I can order when i see it and he can pick it up.

They will hold it for 2 to 3 weeks, and I believe they will give you a reminder call if you have not picked it up.

My SIL picks up orders for me from Cabelas all the time; sometimes they would bring out the order before he asked for it. When placing the order, there will be spot where you pick which store you want it shipped to and then you fill in information if you want someone else to pick it up. They request that persons phone number, but as far as I know, they never call them.

I am a Forum User
    I've had stuff there for 4-6 wks before picking it up. They call and I just tell them I cannot make it for 2 more weeks and they just say "OK." And keep holding it.

I am a Forum User
    If you want someone else to pick it up, there's an option to click when you order.

MGO Member Forum User
    Follow these steps to get FREE Shipping using Cabela's In-Store Pick-Up:

1. Shop cabelas.com to add the items you wish to purchase to your cart.
    2. Choose In-Store Pick-Up during checkout as your Shipping Address.
    3. Select the store where you want to pick-up your items.
    4. Within 5-8 business days*, you will receive a notification when your items are available to pick-up.
    *Alaska 15-18 Business days.

Please Note: In-stock items can take 5-8 business days* to be delivered to the store and ready for pick-up. *Alaska 15-18 Business days.

Are All Items Eligible for In-Store Pick-Up?
    Some items available through cabelas.com are never eligible for In-Store Pick-Up. This includes items shipping directly from the manufacturer, hazardous items which require special handling, and Gift Cards. All other items are available for In-Store Pick-Up unless prohibited by local restrictions in the state/county where the store is located.

Can I Track My Packages?
    Items being shipped to a store are not shipped via traditional carriers so they cannot be tracked. We will notify you when your items are available for pick-up at the store or you may call (877)477-4836 to check the status of your order.

When Do I Pick-Up My Order?
    In-stock items will arrive at your store approximately 5-8 business days after your order is submitted. Backordered products will arrive 5-8 business days after we receive additional stock. If you provided an e-mail address, you will receive an e-mail when your order is ready for pick-up. You will also receive a phone call, unless you indicated that this order is a gift. Pick-Up hours are the same as store hours. Store hours can be found in our Retail Stores section of our web site.

Where Do I Pick-Up My Order?
    You may pick-up your order at the Customer Service desk. You will need to have a valid photo ID along with your order number. Pick-Up hours are the same as store hours. Store hours can be found in our Retail Stores section of our web site.

Who Can Pick-Up My Order?
    The billing person is designated as the person authorized to pick-up the order. If you would like to designate someone other than this person, enter their name and phone number when asked for Pick-Up Person during checkout.

What Information Do I Need to Pick-Up My Order?
    You will need a valid photo ID along with your order number.
    From the site.

OP I order few thing and had it shipped to the store nearest to me, Show my ID and picked it up, As Said Above... You have ample time... If there a issue and you can't you can have someone you know Pick it up....

Being that you in Kzoo, I would guess Grandville, would be the best place to have it at...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for all the input. We will have to team up to stock up for all our young shooters and summer events.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast