Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am a Forum User
    MVB won't work with the EVO. It's wider then I thought

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsully View Post
    They're nice aren't they?
    Quite nice actually. I took a long look (OK a long touch) at the Sig booth at shot show. They had all the variants on display even the one the ATF disallowed.

I have a Pistol variant on the way. Should be here next week. You can enjoy it now, SBR it and once the paperwork clears add the stock of your choice.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Very nicely put

Nice write up. I was able to fondle a CZ Scorpion and felt like the controls were just a little too awkward for me to consider buying one. The mag release was just out of reach of my trigger finger so I feel like I'd have to move my support hand in order to do it more positively. The low cost of entry and much cheaper mags definitely makes it an attractive gun if it's what you're in the market for. I'd still like to check out an MPX in person though.

I am a Forum User
    Have one of each on hold but cant make up my mind which one to get. The 1,400.00 dont bother me just want to get the best one. Leaning on the mpx more barrels and caliber and life time warranty.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345