Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by twotap View Post
    Paid senior fee of 15.00. Have received nothing to verify joining. please take a look as I would like to post photos in for sale forum Thanks Glen.
    When did you join?
    Send a PM to jonnyc76 or email membership@migunowners.org with your real name and Jon can help you.

Hello Sirs, I am attempting to activate my paid member status for the MGO forum here. Am I in the right place? Forgive me, I didn't completely understand the instructions on where to go on the site here.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Mphold View Post
    Hello Sirs, I am attempting to activate my paid member status for the MGO forum here. Am I in the right place? Forgive me, I didn't completely understand the instructions on where to go on the site here.
    Did you receive an email with your membership card/number?

If so, go here
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/pr...editusergroups

Scroll down until you see "Members" user group, click the button next to it, then scroll down and click "join"
    On the next screen, put your real name and your membership number.
    Tyler will get you squared-away in a day or two, if not sooner.

Thank you for your support!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

How long does it take to get the membership package? It's been 2 1/2 weeks.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneyD View Post
    I'll send a message to Tyler for you.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mphold View Post
    Nice Avatar.
    The Democrats continue to make a mockery of our constitution. I hope it ends soon. jmj

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Nice Avatar.
    The process has still not been completed successfully, it still says "forum user" under his screen name.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneyD View Post
    Follow the process PhotoTom posted above. I will add you once I see your request. Thanks!
    "May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather!"

What is in the membership package? I did get registered as a member via email, but never received anything in the mail from MGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged1 View Post
    What is in the membership package? I did get registered as a member via email, but never received anything in the mail from MGO.
    The process has changed a lot since this thread was started 4 years ago.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast