Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    The link you posted says Jun 11, 2016 - Jun 12, 2016 and not August 15-16. Am I missing something? Also how many spots are still available?

I am a Forum User
    Sorry I see that was from last year!

I am a Forum User
    No worries! Frankly, it's a great reminder that we need to post a new thread for this year! (Where did the winter go?) Thank you!

Sign-up is just getting underway for Alto / Caledonia--there are about 20 spaces left so space is not an issue unless you're bringing a big scout troop. (If you happen to have a big scout troop to bring...let me know and we'll work it out, up to and including setting up a special event!)

Your timing is excellent. Project Appleseed just launched a Groupon campaign yesterday. Go to Groupon, search for Project Appleseed, and you can buy vouchers for about 1/3 off the normal price. Adult tickets are $40 rather than the usual $60, youth are $14 rather than the usual $20. It is a limited time offer, 3-days-and-change left according to the countdown clock this morning.

In addition to buying the Groupon voucher, you still need to sign up as usual through the link at the Project Appleseed website (which clicks through to a ticketing service called Eventbrite.) You will see there are separate places to "purchase" tickets on Eventbrite if you have a Groupon voucher (for example, adult ticket, youth ticket, adult Groupon voucher, youth Groupon voucher). There is no charge to sign up on Eventbrite if you're using a Groupon voucher--you've already paid (at Groupon) but you still need to reserve your spot at the event. There are a limited number of Groupon slots at each event.

This procedure is new to me but from my understanding of how this works I would probably 1) go to Groupon and confirm the deal has not expired, 2) promptly go to Project Appleseed/Eventbrite to make sure there are Groupon slots remaining at the shoot--and reserve one!--and then 3) switch back right away and buy the Groupon voucher. Make sure to bring the Groupon voucher to the event--you will need it for check-in!

There is a separate range fee that goes to the club and is paid in person at the event (I think $10 here).

Last year was our first event here and it went really well. Nice facility, the club was an excellent host and really went above and beyond to make it a nice event for everybody, put on a nice spread for lunch (for a donation), they just couldn't have been nicer. A great group of students, too. Some of them had such a good time that they drove down to another event close to the Indiana state line last fall.

I hope this is helpful--and I hope to see you on the line!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12