Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric D View Post
    Do they or will they make a lefty version?
    "I have read all 7 pages and did not see this. I contacted Ruger customer service.

Thank you for using the Ruger On-Line Customer Support Request Form.
    This e-mail is in response to your question or comment of 07/19/2015
    Request No: 299910
    Comment / question:
    will you be manufacturing the new precision rifle for LEFT HANDED?
    Response:
    We have no plans at this time to produce this model.We will pass along your request to our sales and marketing department for future consideration.Thank you for your interest in Ruger.

If you need further information, please visit our website at www.ruger.com or contact us at:

Revolvers, shotguns, rifles, 10/22 Charger Pistol: (603) 865-2442
    Pistols: (92 778-6555
    Serial Number History Information:
    Please note: This e-mail is sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
    Ruger Firearms"

http://www.scout.com/military/sniper...e?s=541&page=7

Quote Originally Posted by EricF517 View Post
    "I have read all 7 pages and did not see this. I contacted Ruger customer service.

Thank you for using the Ruger On-Line Customer Support Request Form.
    This e-mail is in response to your question or comment of 07/19/2015
    Request No: 299910
    Comment / question:
    will you be manufacturing the new precision rifle for LEFT HANDED?
    Response:
    We have no plans at this time to produce this model.We will pass along your request to our sales and marketing department for future consideration.Thank you for your interest in Ruger.

If you need further information, please visit our website at www.ruger.com or contact us at:

Revolvers, shotguns, rifles, 10/22 Charger Pistol: (603) 865-2442
    Pistols: (92 778-6555
    Serial Number History Information:
    Please note: This e-mail is sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
    Ruger Firearms"

http://www.scout.com/military/sniper...e?s=541&page=7
    Thanks for sharing their response. I believe there are more people that shoot left handed than most businesses give credit for. The percentage of lefties I believe is understated. JMHO.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DP425 View Post
    Ruger just stole the entire market from remington and savage.
    Fo'sho…They also stole away a lot of "unintended markets" too. Who is going to go out and drop $600-$1,000+ on a new stock (Manners, KRG, McRee, etc…) when they can buy a fully loaded Ruger for the same price. Who is going to go out and buy a new bottom metal and have it installed when they can spend a few hundred more and get a Ruger?

I'm glad this happened. For far to long, "cost" in the precision rifle realm has been a barrier to people getting involved in the sport/discipline. Hopefully other manufactures follow suit.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RECON762WT View Post
    Fo'sho…They also stole away a lot of "unintended markets" too. Who is going to go out and drop $600-$1,000+ on a new stock (Manners, KRG, McRee, etc…) when they can buy a fully loaded Ruger for the same price. Who is going to go out and buy a new bottom metal and have it installed when they can spend a few hundred more and get a Ruger?

I'm glad this happened. For far to long, "cost" in the precision rifle realm has been a barrier to people getting involved in the sport/discipline. Hopefully other manufactures follow suit.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

I have been holding out buying new bottom metal for my Savage LA for larger mags...Will still keep that that in 300WM, but really looking at this new Ruger in 6.5CM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

I have been holding out buying new bottom metal for my Savage LA for larger mags...Will still keep that that in 300WM, but really looking at this new Ruger in 6.5CM.
    I am in the same boat, only debating on weather to sell off my custom barreled Savage that I haven't even shot yet. But I would much rather have the 243 than the 6.5.

So when is the MGO Group Buy starting? I am in for a 6.5.

Dealers?!?!?! Lets do this.

"The path to true knowledge is paved with wasted money" copyright postban forever!
    NRA Endowment Member, 2AF Life Member, GOA Patriot Member

Dan at www.gunbarn2.com is checking into it and is willing to do a Group Buy, details hopefully tomorrow.

Who is interested besides me?

I already load 243 and 308 but am looking hard at that 6.5
    "The path to true knowledge is paved with wasted money" copyright postban forever!
    NRA Endowment Member, 2AF Life Member, GOA Patriot Member

I am a Forum User
    If quantities on the GB drove the price down enough, I'd be in for one.

I am a Forum User
    If its cheaper than my buddies deal. I'm in.

Can someone explain why the 308 win barrel is 20 inches and the 243 is 26 inches?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast