Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaneyD View Post
    I'll take the word of the DNR office I called. They found it amusing that a 35 caliber rifle meant you could load anything you wanted in it. Again, it's the caliber of the bullet that counts. Go argue with the DNR over this.
    They should just make rifle hunting the whole damn state and be done with it.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EricF517 View Post
    They should just make rifle hunting the whole damn state and be done with it.
    That would make the most sense.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

I am a Forum User
    I wish you guys would all stop thinking logically. That contradicts the entire governmental process.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaneyD View Post
    I'll take the word of the DNR office I called. They found it amusing that a 35 caliber rifle meant you could load anything you wanted in it. Again, it's the caliber of the bullet that counts. Go argue with the DNR over this.
    Did you ask him specifically what they would cite you for, if hunting with a sabotted .357 Mag rifle? I'm curious, since there appears to be no regulation against it.

MGO Member
    Ruger American in 450 bushmaster

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I recently went with the Thompson Center Venture II in 350 Legend. TC guarantees a one inch 3 shot group at 100 yards. I was pleasantly surprised that I accomplished it. If you would like to see an image of my target just drop me an email. jusduky@gmail.com

I am a Forum User
    Mossberg 935 with a scoped slug barrel and a Ruger carbine in 44 mag.
    Last edited by Rasher; 11-11-2020 at 07:29 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789