Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

LEO ND MA State Trooper 12 ga

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/300...apon-discharge

FINGERS OFF THE TRIGGER PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

Glock vs Sig vs 1911 vs blah blah blah - basic safe handling applies to all. Safeties are a crutch. This pump gun had one, didnt prevent ND.

Shot himself in the leg while transferring the "department issued" shotgun from his old cruiser to his new cruiser. No other person injured.

Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    Didn't watch the video but - is there a reason the starting image shows a Massachusetts State Police trooper posing with what looks like a bunch of drunk college girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolomite View Post
    Didn't watch the video but - is there a reason the starting image shows a Massachusetts State Police trooper posing with what looks like a bunch of drunk college girls?
    The vid is mostly just a TV news report. They do state that this Sargent has been the subject of two previous internal investigations (which doesn't mean anything to this incident) and one of those investigations was because he posed with a bunch of girls that he had busted for drunk driving. There is a bottle of booze sitting on his car in one of those pics. The only thing that I take away from that is that he managed to make the bust and not have everyone on scene angry at him for his conduct. No problem there. There is now an additional investigation because of this incident.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    "......he managed to make the bust." wow he should be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by langenc View Post
    "......he managed to make the bust." wow he should be locked up.
    Accidental discharge if he does it but if we serfs do it it is ND

He must feel lucky, he's still one of the few cops in Mass that can smoke a cigar and not be terminated instantly for doing so. And I'm sure his License To Carry won't be revoked by the state police.
    Last edited by Jared1981; 06-08-2016 at 01:27 PM.

I am a Forum User
    That mean ol' shotgun suddenly achieved consciousness, formed the mal intent to do harm, snickered like Snidely Whiplash, flipped itself in the air, pointed itself at that trooper's leg and let fly with some 00 buck. Guns don't kill people, shotguns that achieve consciousness kill people.

MGO Member
    I bet the shotgun joined Black guns matter

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    Accidental discharge if he does it but if we serfs do it it is ND
    MANY here think that ANY unintentional discharge is a ND.

To them, there is no such thing as an AD.

It is humbling to be on the same forum with such greatness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast