Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Anyone ever ask you about fire and your ammo storage or reload area?

Many have seen this in the past but it is a good review and everyone who shoots needs to know this information to quell any fears. This is from saami.org
    More than 400,000 rounds of ammunition was used in this video.

Do you know where SAAMI is located?

Is this ironic?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    "Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

They will be along anytime now to tell use how this is all wrong and that we need all sorts of special containers etc. This is because some (for profit) org says so.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Good info.

I am a Forum User
    Only thing I would note, is this isn't enclosed containers.

Storage should allow pressures to safely vent. In other words, don't pack an ammo can full of primers, and don't load up a steel security cabinet full of powder. Those are the two only real issues. Ammunition itself is rarely a danger no matter how stored.