Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUICEMAN View Post
    Drool.... Come on come on.... Waiting for mine to come in....
    I take it you found one? I am thinking if my Savage sells I am going to go for a 243 AR10.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Not bad shooting when you're freezing your aspirations off. Nice results from the Hornady ammo.
    Well at least you have brass to start reloading!! I know a buddy of mine swears by the 130 Berger's in his 6.5's.

MGO Member Forum User
    I've been considering picking up a case of the Prime 130 grain stuff to give it a try. I've seen really good results out of it, and it's loaded in really good quality brass from what I've read, so I'll have a decent amount of quality cases. Once I get set up to start loading for the 6.5, I will definitely give the Bergers a try.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by EricF517 View Post
    I take it you found one? I am thinking if my Savage sells I am going to go for a 243 AR10.
    Sorta.... I am first on a wait list of a shop that seems to get them in from time to time. Though since I put a deposit down I did find two that I could have ordered no problem for the same price, and its killing me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by remington226 View Post
    I've been considering picking up a case of the Prime 130 grain stuff to give it a try. I've seen really good results out of it, and it's loaded in really good quality brass from what I've read, so I'll have a decent amount of quality cases. Once I get set up to start loading for the 6.5, I will definitely give the Bergers a try.
    My only thing with buying Bergers is the price. It all depends on what you are doing with the rifle. If you are just punching paper with some hunting I would personally probably use the Hornady 123 Amax's, or the 143 ELDX's, but that is mainly because I am a stingy shooter. If I were back out west where I had access to shoot area's that I could go for 2 miles, then I would go with the Bergers, meplat trim them, then point them. Then again you always have to find out what the rifle likes to eat.

I am a Forum User
    got to shoot a suppressed 6.5 RPR 2 weeks ago, what a treat! I was tagging empty 12 GA hulls at 200 yds... about 50% hit ratio. needless to say, the gun is now on my short list. word to the wise, make sure you get the adjustable stock locked down all the way before firing. on about my 5th shot, the buttpad slid forward into the stock, grabbing my neck just below the beard. kinda hard to explain what looks like a hickey when you were out "shooting with the guys"...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12