Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Safety Glasses

I am a Forum User

Safety Glasses

I need a good quality pair of prescription safety glasses. Any suggestions of local optometrist who have experience in shooting glasses?

We live in the Belleville/Canton area.

MGO Member Forum User
    I don't know if he has experience with shooting glasses, but I've used Dr Kennedy at Perspectives Eyecare on Belleville Rd just south of I-94 for years. Great guy, great service there.

Personally I prefer my regular glasses with safety shields on them. I pay for the shatterproof, scratch resistant lenses and it works out well for me. I have tried rx safety glasses in the past and never could get used to them. Plus they are expensive as heck.

Good luck

Wiley x is the brand professionals like myself wear, at home or on the rock, keeps me eyes safe. I go to infocus optical, I know it's not near you, but you can fax the company your RX and have them made and shipped. Also Oakley makes a full line of Z87 rate eyeglasses

I am a Forum User
    Myself and my Girlfriend both had prescription shooting glasses made. I went with hight end with Wiley X glasses. I did not know where was much to know shooting glasses.
    Dr. Dan Stein made both of are glasses. He had us act like we were holding gun so He could tell how far are eyes are from the sights. He had us put glasses so He could mark
    the lens where we were looking thru when we were shooting. We both love are shooting glasses. They help out so much when your eyes are getting older.

Dr. Dan Stein, Wyandotte Optical Center, 3101 Biddle Avenue Wyandotte, Mi 48192 Phone 734-282-5030 Fax 734-282-5189