Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Renewal-39 days

MGO Member Forum User

Renewal-39 days

Had issues when applying for the renewal on January 5th. Refused to pay the extra $10 for the plastic card. Clerk in the clerk's office told me that I would have to come back to pick it up as the paper cards are unsecure, must be signed, and can be tampered with and cannot be mailed.

Received letter on the mail from the clerk's office Friday, February 5th informing me that the gun board had approved my application and I could pick it up.

Called the clerk's office Tuesday, February 9th and was told that their policy prevents them from mailing the form, which I responded that their 'policy' was in direct conflict with state law (28.425c) where it states not once, but twice that I do not need to sign it, and they are to mail it once it's been approved. After a long, drawn-out discussion where she attempted to justify their actions with a policy they could not produce a copy of, I was rudely told, "Fine, I'll just mail it, goodbye" and hung-up on.

Received another call Thursday, Feb 11th and was simply told that they could not change their policy and would issue me a plastic card at no charge; the county would eat the cost.

(I guess the laminated paper card wasn't an option after all?)

Plastic card arrived Saturday, feb 13.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

MGO Member Forum User
    Umm.. gun board?

MGO Member Forum User
    http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...d.php?t=346790

Page 2...

I just can't make this stuff up, unlike the the clerk's office...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

MGO Member Forum User
    Ahh, ok.

That's messed up, yo