Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Kahr CW9 holster

Hello, I recently bought a Kahr CW9, and like the weapon, it's thin, .900". it appears to be quite reliable, and accurate, I have been able to keep a pretty tight group at 25 ft. Having been a radio operator, while in the Marine Corps I carried a model 1911, 45 caliber and came to rely on and appreciate it. Anyhoo, does anyone have any ideas where to get a good quality leather shoulder holster? I've looked at Galco online, but can't find one that is correct for the Kahr, anyone have an idea what other make or model would work with my Kahr? any help would be appreciated...

Duey

JohnJak, I checked with donhume, but they don't have one for the Kahr yet, but thank's for the heads up

Duey

Sorry i'm a little confused about your reply, but then at 74, I seem to get confused a lot lately

Sorry my reply about I'm a little confused was supposed to be an answer to your reply....

Duey

MGO Member
    I have a Mister Softy New holster for sale. It fits my Kahr MK9 perfectly, don't know about a Kahr CW 9. I can send photos if you want. Asking $30.00 plus about $5.00 shipping. 586-569-1502