Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Submitted 08/10/2017
    Approved: TBD
    Check cashed: unknown- the retailer sent the check

Question- someone told me that LE applicants take less time but have no evidence to back it up. The person advised that it generally takes LE applications 5-6 months.... anyhow, how can I check the status if i don’t have a copy of the form 4 ?
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ~ Heraclitus
    www.313Tactical.com

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by SWMP15 View Post
    Submitted 08/10/2017
    Approved: TBD
    Check cashed: unknown- the retailer sent the check

Question- someone told me that LE applicants take less time but have no evidence to back it up. The person advised that it generally takes LE applications 5-6 months.... anyhow, how can I check the status if i don’t have a copy of the form 4 ?
    they'll just ask you for the name of the person/agency/etc trying to receive the item, the serial number, sometimes the seller.
    but if they checked "no" for allowing applicant to get info, you can't get any info
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    they'll just ask you for the name of the person/agency/etc trying to receive the item, the serial number, sometimes the seller.
    but if they checked "no" for allowing applicant to get info, you can't get any info

Thanks for the reply! Good to know ...
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ~ Heraclitus
    www.313Tactical.com

I am a Forum User
    Freed my SilencerCo Hybrid today!!!!!

Date submitted: 12/21/16
    Date approved: 1/4/18
    Type of owner (individual, trust, corporation): Trust
    Type of form (4-transfer, 1-manufacture): 4
    Type of NFA firearm (SBT, SBS, AOW, suppressor, machine gun, etc.): Suppressor

Submitted 08/10/2017
    Approved ?
    Call received on 01/23/2018 that Stamp was received and I can pick it up ! Headed there tomorrow!

5 months!

I had some previous discussion about LE taking 5-6 months for cans to come back and even spoke to the ATF on two spreads occasions that stated they didn’t know anything about LE having a lesser wait time. I’d say 5 months is a little shorter than some. Anyways I am pumped
    www.313Tactical.com

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SWMP15 View Post
    Submitted 08/10/2017
    Approved ?
    Call received on 01/23/2018 that Stamp was received and I can pick it up ! Headed there tomorrow!

5 months!

I had some previous discussion about LE taking 5-6 months for cans to come back and even spoke to the ATF on two spreads occasions that stated they didn’t know anything about LE having a lesser wait time. I’d say 5 months is a little shorter than some. Anyways I am pumped
    Just curious if you submitted on a Trust or as an individual.

Quote Originally Posted by holtian View Post
    Just curious if you submitted on a Trust or as an individual.
    Individual
    www.313Tactical.com

I am a Forum User
    F 1 individual
    Submitted 7/16/17
    Check cashed 8/2/17
    Approved 2/7/18
    Stamp received by dealer and I picked up on 2/16/18
    Start to finish was 2 days short of 7 months.
    This is a suppressor for a .22

Date submitted: 5/16/17
    Date approved, months or days: 2/4/18 (264 days)
    Type of owner (individual, trust, corporation): Trust
    Type of form (4-transfer, 1-manufacture): 4
    Type of NFA firearm (SBT, SBS, AOW, suppressor, machine gun, etc.): MGO Factory SBR
    Remarks/problems: Mailed back 2/9/18, received 2/28/18

I am a Forum User
    Form 4 trust with 3 persons
    Submitted 7-14-17
    Check cashed 7-23-17
    Approved 2-23-18
    Stamp arrived 3-13-18 (240 days)

HK UMP/USC SBR. Submitted via silencerco kiosk.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast