Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Anyone SBR a Glock for B&T chassis?

Thinking of filing to SBR a Glock 35 in a B&T USW-G17 chassis and checking to see if anyone has done something similar.

Would love to check out what you’ve done in person before I decide to pull the trigger on this project.

PM me if you’ve got a chassis that you would let me check out before taking the full plunge.

I've played around with one, but never shot it.
    Would go the B&T route before I would the Roni, as the B&T just seems less plasticy.
    I'm sure you already know this, but once you SBR that Glock, you'll need to engrave it and the ATF is wishy-washy as all get out on if it's STILL a SBR when you remove the stock (or whatever that's called) and it's back into a pistol configuration. So if you plan to travel across state lines, just know the local SBR laws and probably best if you 5320.20 it.
    Also, not 100% sure you can have suppressor height sights and the chassis fit over them- so you may have to change them out to standard height if you're rocking the taller ones.

Interested to hear how it turns out if you do choose to go with the B&T.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

So it took a while but I ended up pulling the trigger on this project.
    I've got a couple CCF RaceFrames and the Stainless Steel one seemed like a good candidate to SBR.

Form 1 was approved today and I am now able to assemble this whole thing.
    Still need to upgrade the barrel for suppressed shooting and thinking of getting a few A3 tactical parts to further kit this out.

As of now, this is a 35 in .40 though I plan to run a conversion barrel in 9mm along with a .22lr upper for cheaper shooting.IMG_2703.jpgIMG_2704.jpgIMG_2705.jpg
    Last edited by windago; 02-12-2024 at 10:01 AM.