Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It was my first time.... Distressed American Flag

I know, I know- That's what she said....

Tried this out for the first time.......distressed American Flag on a Glock 27 Slide. Thoughts?

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ~ Heraclitus
    www.313Tactical.com

MGO Member
    The slide alone looks like a model train locomotive made by TYCO in 1976 to commemorate the Bi-Centennial. It looks like it took a lot of work but a little over the top for my taste.

I am a Forum User
    I think it's awesome, I'd like to have it done to my glock. I feel that it's one of those things where you really like it or you really don't idk.

MGO Member Forum User
    Something about an American flag on an import is weird to me. Would like nice on a Colt though. But I'm also the kind of guy who likes USSR symbols on my AK. I like decorating to emphasize the heritage of the weapon.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I think you nailed the look...very well.

I'm not sure I like that particular look on this gun, but you did a nice job, for sure.

I am a Forum User
    I think the fake battlworn/distressed screams wannabe...but your work is very good

I am a Forum User
    Kind of on the fence on this one.

MGO Member
    Great job! But not my thing.
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

If you like it, run it! ��

I am not into violations of the flag code. Although I really appreciate your patriotism!

Is your Glock a made in USA, or Austria?

Must have been a lot of work. Not me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast