Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Palmetto state armory handgun purchase

Anybody ever bought a handgun from them. If so how was your experience. Thanks

Account Closed Forum User
    Yes had no problems. It takes a little longer for them to ship anything that has to go out to an ffl. I think it took about 2 weeks to ship.

Post up in the WTB section with the model and price you want to buy at. I'm sure a local dealer might match it.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I bought one that came with a free ar lower.
    No complaints from me
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    no problems other than it took a couple days longer than I hoped to ship, but other than a couple days, it was smooth.

MGO Member
    I've bought from Palmetto, and they are good people, just shipping is a little slow like already stated. They just take a few days to process everything. I also have handled transfers from them as well as Bud's Guns, CDNN, and Grabagun, and they are all good as well, so try checking them out as well.
    Jason Ebig
    L & L Arms LLC
    586-321-6056
    01 FFL & Class 3 SOT Dealer

I am a Forum User
    I have purchased two handguns from them. processing and shipping was a little slow on the first purchase (sig p93 and faster processing/shipping on my second purchase (shield). Prices were better than I could get from any local dealer on those models and purchase went through without any problems.