Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Copper Custom Armaments

I ordered a DDI AK47 from Copper Custom. I had them change the stock and handguard to a Mapul Zhukou stock & Moe handguard.

The price they charge for the stock & handguard were as low as I could find on line. They did not charge any labor for putting them on.

I order the rifle at 3.30 pm on Wed, It was delivered by UPS to my FFL at 4.30 pm Fri. The shipping & handing were $2o.

Copper Custom is a great shop to deal with. And fast shipping, they changed the stock & handguard and shipped to me, and it

arrived in 49 hours from the time I ordered it.

Cool, I watch the videos all the time but I was always curious about the store.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkie View Post
    Cool, I watch the videos all the time but I was always curious about the store.

On line and on the phone they are great to deal with. Some of the guy on AK files deal with them and really like them.

Copper Custom has some of the better rifles & pistols on there web sight. I do not know what they have in there store.

I am a Forum User
    Its a very knowledgeable company. I used to stop in there quite a bit. (Moving back to Mi from IN). Tim the guy from youtube Military Arms Channel oversees everything there. Super nice guy he helped my pick my last two suppressors.