Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    The state page has two forms. One as a pdf and one as a word version. The word version doesn't work with openoffice. The pdf version works, but you have to fill out every form. The last one would fill out all forms as you did the first one.
    Yep, they just uploaded the PDF of the RI-60…still waiting on the CPL application though...

Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    It would be nice if their latest revision was two sided and on the back it said

"Please do not waste our time if you are licensed to carry by another state MCL 28.432(1)(f)".
    Ha! Somehow, I don't envision the MSP getting behind that...
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post

Ha! Somehow, I don't envision the MSP getting behind that...
    In due time, they will be dragged along crying and screaming about it... Work in progress...

MGO Board of Directors

Just got another callback from MSP.

They said it will take some time to convert the CPL application to PDF (for whatever reason). However, in the mean time, Open Office should open it (can someone verify?)

I mentioned the glitch about having to fill-out each part of the RI-60 individually vs one propagating the remaining forums when filled-out. They will look into that and see about fixing it. I forgot to mention the part about "Please do not waste our time if you are licensed to carry by another state MCL 28.432(1)(f)".

Evidently, they have to pay per document in order to covert to PDF…that is the reason they were posting up MS Word docs without conversion.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Just got another callback from MSP.

They said it will take some time to convert the CPL application to PDF (for whatever reason). However, in the mean time, Open Office should open it (can someone verify?)

I mentioned the glitch about having to fill-out each part of the RI-60 individually vs one propagating the remaining forums when filled-out. They will look into that and see about fixing it. I forgot to mention the part about "Please do not waste our time if you are licensed to carry by another state MCL 28.432(1)(f)".

Evidently, they have to pay per document in order to covert to PDF…that is the reason they were posting up MS Word docs without conversion.
    I just tried it and it filled in all copies.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbear View Post
    I just filled one out for a purchase and had to fill each field in individually on all three forms. I even had to add spaces so as not to have all the fields pushed to the left and when I hit the 'tab' button (as previously) after filling out the right most field, it would go on to the next form and not always to where it needs to be to fill in the next particular field.

Edit: Using Adobe Acrobat Reader.

MGO Board of Directors

The latest one posted on their website?

I just tried again, but it does not work for me (using Acrobat Reader).

MGO Board of Directors

Yep, those are the ones…

What program allows you to fill-out all copies at once?

I am a Forum User
    Yep, those are the ones…

What program allows you to fill-out all copies at once?
    Word and PDF

MGO Board of Directors

Word and PDF
    Which PDF program?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast