Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Here man, I do apologize if your original intent was only to note that the Panic is coming. I misunderstood the original post with reason. Please stop questioning my Integrity as well. I will take you at your word.

If we could 0pease get back in topic now, that'd be great.

MGO Member
    Perfect time to be trolling, the walleye are bitting.

I'm always trying to stock up on one thing or another. Just hope I get enough before it's to late.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    +1000. Yet, there will be some on here complaining in 8 months that they need "stuff" and it costs too much. Also, there are those who don't need things until someone says that they can't have them, so they go out and buy them for way too much, and then wonder why they did two months later...
    You left out the best part, they hold a grudge that the guy got them what they wanted, in high demand, and sold it for a pretty penny, now the next ten years this guy age 28-65 will not shut the hell up about gouging, profiteering. For bonus points he will pay 1800 for a 850-900 dollar ar15, and 15 months after the scare he will just want to get what he has into it in the classifieds.

I am a Forum User
    I had a guy buy a stripped lower and a PSA lower build kit I paid $150 for a couple years ago from me last panic for $400. I wasn't trying to make a killing, that's what he willingly offered, it had been sitting for over 2 yrs and I hadn't touched it. Figured I might as well sell it when the market was up.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    PANIC!!!
    BUY! BUY! BUY!

I <3 panic shopping. #Addicted

I am a Forum User
    You can count on all of the gun stores to perpetuate the panic buying. They will all tell you how so and so is going to grab your guns the minute after they are elected. I had the pleasure of being at Target sports in RO right before BHO was inaugurated. Those guys were talking like they would be shut down in less than a week......and all the while they laughing all the way to the bank.

To the OP: Its never a bad thing to remind people to stock up and be ready for the next "issue"

Hey guys I have 100 rounds of the amazing Remington Golden Bullets for sale, only asking $320 for the box. Don't miss out!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Hey guys I have 100 rounds of the amazing Remington Golden Bullets for sale, only asking $320 for the box. Don't miss out!
    I'll take it!

Latest polls show Trump beating Hillary. This is good news.

Problem is ... and this is confirmed by the waves being received by my tin hat ... that if it looks like Hillary is a sure loser, might the dems field another candidate?
    Last edited by H.C.T. Dowding; 05-25-2016 at 09:00 AM.

I am a Forum User
    [QUOTE]Anyone over 35 should have figured this out and stocked up long ago. [QUOTE]

That's probably true. It doesn't go bad, and is a consumable product.

MGO Member
    This is just good, obvious, sound advice...buy what you want. I've seen 2 panics (that I was old enough and aware enough to understand) in 08 and 12.

There was also a panic in 1994. I saw the store packed and I saw stuff sell for crazy prices. It is only a matter of time before it happens again. So common sense would dictate buy what you want now if you can get it without going into debt. Sell other stuff to buy gun stuff. I sold a chainsaw once so I could buy a rifle.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast