Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Let's hope Bernout runs third party and screws the Dems so The Donald wins via landslide. Then there will be no panic, though if there is, I for damn sure gonna cash in on it on uninformed morons.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by H.C.T. Dowding View Post
    I'll take it!

Latest polls show Trump beating Hillary. This is good news.

Problem is ... and this is confirmed by the waves being received by my tin hat ... that if it looks like Hillary is a sure loser, might the dems field another candidate?
    Who else could they run? Besides, if she has the delegates, they have to accept her. A Trump win would be really bad for the gun industry, unless he goes back to being antigun.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Who else could they run? Besides, if she has the delegates, they have to accept her. A Trump win would be really bad for the gun industry, unless he goes back to being antigun.
    How would it be bad if he eliminates GFZ's & makes CCW permits good in ALL states?
    The only other thing he could do better is call for constitutional carry.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    How would it be bad if he eliminates GFZ's & makes CCW permits good in ALL states?
    1. Sales would stay high if a D was elected, due to the fear factor.
    2. Trump used to be anti-gun. I just said that he could change his mind again and revert to that stance.

I am a Forum User
    $500 S&W AR's are the smart buy right now. Stick them in the closet and wait for some shmuck to shell out $1200 plus for them. Some look down on it, but like any market, buy low sell high. Green tips ammo too. Picked up ten boxes on sale in Cabelas. $7.99 a box is a pretty good deal.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Irn-Bru View Post
    $500 S&W AR's are the smart buy right now. Stick them in the closet and wait for some shmuck to shell out $1200 plus for them. Some look down on it, but like any market, buy low sell high. Green tips ammo too. Picked up ten boxes on sale in Cabelas. $7.99 a box is a pretty good deal.
    Keep in mind the politician who would create the panic that could increase the value of your M&P15 2 1/2 times is much more likely to make it very difficult for you to sell that rifle in a private party sale through executive action then they are to ban the rifle completely.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamCutting View Post
    Keep in mind the politician who would create the panic that could increase the value of your M&P15 2 1/2 times is much more likely to make it very difficult for you to sell that rifle in a private party sale through executive action then they are to ban the rifle completely.
    That will take a lot longer to go into effect than a quick panic sale will take

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    The president lacks the power to do this. I suppose he could sign a bill, but that would require Congress to acknowledge that we have gun rights and so far, they haven't even been willing to do this.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    1. Sales would stay high if a D was elected, due to the fear factor.
    2. Trump used to be anti-gun. I just said that he could change his mind again and revert to that stance.
    Yes and Hilary *could* change her mind and call for national constitutional carry for EVERYONE but, I don't think it will happen.

Banned
    Huh... remember this...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast