Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

I'm a fanboy- Freedom Munitions

It's like I can't get enough. US made reman and new but I get the reman. Brass credit. Never had one issue in nearing ten thousand rounds. A great value and they offer shipping specials.

Banned
    Lucky should be your handle

I am a Forum User
    If you ever get tired of getting ammo shipped, Great Lakes Ammunition is a great option.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterspirit View Post
    Lucky should be your handle

Handgun, haven't heard of many issues...rifle, well that's another story all together.

MGO Member
    Not a fan boy. I ordered a bunch of .223 from them that said in stock in late December 2012. I received an email a few days later saying they were out of stock. About a week later they were suddenly back in stock for a couple hundred more.

Also there are other reman places that will load in your brass and save on fed taxes and it is much cheaper.

I'm with you. I order Freedom pretty often: 308, 9mm, 45 and have been using it for a few years now. With the exception of defense ammo and shotgun loads I no longer buy from anywhere else. Never seen a problem.

MGO Member
    9, 10 & 45 New & Remans, (in various weights/types) been using them for 3 yrs, I order bulk, when FREE shipping is on. NEVER had any problems or issues of any kind in any guns.
    1911's, Wilson Combat Beretta 92G, CZ EVO Scorpion S3

I use Underwood Extreme Defenders +p or +p+ for SD

I am a Forum User
    I've seen enough not to buy from them, but maybe my friend was unlucky and so were some other folks.

I'll just say my buddy got a new slide for his xdm because of shooting .40 freedom
    and
    I've seen threads of some .380 stuff that was scary bad.

I've never shot any personally, so I can't vouch either way, though I did see the xdm issue with my own two eyes and was there when it happened. definitely was an ammo issue and my friend was lucky to not have any real damage to his person.

MGO Member
    ...been using them for at least three years now. Zero issues. Used almost every pistol caliber and 5.56, .308, and .300AAC.
    If at first you don't succeed, don't skydive.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 605rwhp View Post
    9, 10 & 45 New & Remans, (in various weights/types) been using them for 3 yrs, I order bulk, when FREE shipping is on. NEVER had any problems or issues of any kind in any guns.
    1911's, Wilson Combat Beretta 92G, CZ EVO Scorpion S3

I use Underwood Extreme Defenders +p or +p+ for SD
    Free shipping is on. Had to get me more 18c/rd. 9mm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast