Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    147gr Freedom Munitions keyholes with almost every shot in my 2011. Had 1 squib last year. Still sitting on a 1000 round case. No problems with 147gr Speer Lawman and I can get it for about the same price as FM reman.

I am a Forum User
    I was a fan boy. Have group bought with friends in excess of 15k rounds over the last few years. However, noticed a few bullets crimped in WAY out of spec on our last 9mm shipment. We're talking like, nipple just poking out on a few (6 out of 4k I believe). My friend ended up going through his entire 1k with calipers and ended up with over a box that were out of spec for OAL. This is how kBs happen.

With the deals on blazer brass and even UMC these days (around 21 CPR), it's hard to justify buying Freedom Remans.

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo57 View Post
    nipple just poking out on a few
    Like your description! Lol

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacherboy View Post
    Also there are other reman places that will load in your brass and save on fed taxes and it is much cheaper.
    Who?

Another fan. Literally fired about 1200+ rounds of Freedom remanufactured 5.56 and about the same in 9mm last year with no problem. Can't speak to accuracy because I am not a precision shooter. High volume on man sized targets. Usually my groups suck because I suck, but I hit.

Occasionally I find better deals but the bulk of my training and competition ammo has been ordered from Freedom. I've had one shipping hiccup with Freedom but I've had similar hiccups with other manufacturers as well.

I do not use their PD because I have a pro deal with DRT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12