Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Do the multi year membership and get the discount coupon starting right now.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMAZMI View Post
    Do the multi year membership and get the discount coupon starting right now.
    The discount is only in effect after the first year of membership regardless if you purchase a multi year membership or annual memberships and renew for a second year.

I am a Forum User
    The first time I joined, did the multi-year and received the coupon with the membership. Check the GSSF website under "Hot Topics" there is a section there for the pistol purchase program. Hit the "read more" and it states right there that you will get the coupon with a new multi-year membership.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMAZMI View Post
    The first time I joined, did the multi-year and received the coupon with the membership. Check the GSSF website under "Hot Topics" there is a section there for the pistol purchase program. Hit the "read more" and it states right there that you will get the coupon with a new multi-year membership.
    I stand corrected JIMAZMI.

I just joined GSSF this Jan. for 2 years. Got the package with membership and coupon cards. Bought a G17 a few weeks ago with it.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    I know those coupons are very addictive, renewed mine this year after a 3 year membership, used all 3 of the coupons. Got my new one here right now, looks like I am going to buy a Gen4 30 and sell my 30SF. The prices are just too good.

MGO Member
    So I have a buddy who is a certified Glock LE armorer, would he qualify to shoot this event based on that alone or would he still have to join gssf?

Their website leaves a lot to be desired so with that in mind...... lol I have some other questions. Do you shoot both days? Or do you choose one day or the other? Is it run like an IDPA , IPSC etc match? How many stages?

I am a Forum User
    Unless something has changed, just being a Glock armorer wouldn't qualify him to shoot the match without being a member of GSSF. Glock will waive the membership fee and the cost of shooting one division at the match for those that work both days of the match or either membership or match fees for working one day of the match.

I am a Forum User
    The GSSF match is a one day format, either Saturday or Sunday or both, your choice. Depending on how busy we are it might take an hour to shoot the match or maybe a couple of few hours. "Squads" are built at the stages on a first come first served basis. There are only 3 stages and it is a stand and shoot from low ready format. Round count is less than 90. Once you are at the line, You shoot multiple strings at each stage and are scored on a cumulative, time plus basis. If I remember correctly 2 of the stages could best be described as Virginia Count (Limited shots) and the plate rack is Comstock, limited by predetermined magazine capacity. The match is geared toward a new shooter but that doesn't mean it is easy but it is still a lot of fun for the experienced competitor.
    Last edited by Aeroweld; 07-05-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast