Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroweld View Post
    The GSSF match is a one day format, either Saturday or Sunday or both, your choice. Depending on how busy we are it might take an hour to shoot the match or maybe a couple of few hours. "Squads" are built at the stages on a first come first served basis. There are only 3 stages and it is a stand and shoot from low ready format. Round count is less than 90. Once you are at the line, You shoot multiple strings at each stage and are scored on a cumulative, time plus basis. If I remember correctly 2 of the stages could best be described as Virginia Count (Limited shots) and the plate rack is Comstock, limited by predetermined magazine capacity. The match is geared toward a new shooter but that doesn't mean it is easy but it is still a lot of fun for the experienced competitor.
    Thanks for the info I think I may go.

I'll be there tomorrow. Sunday.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123