Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Magpul Zhukov Stock for Yugo AK's

Hallelujah! Someone is making aftermarket furniture for the Yugo AK's!
    I picked up the Magpul Zhukov Stock for mine, and it's a huge improvement. Bolted right on, very sturdy, no rattle. Plenty of length of pull adjustment, folds to the right side, but the gun can still be fired with the stock folded, though the safety is a bit difficult to access... Comes with a qd sling mount bracket that attaches under the stock bolt up front. You have to buy a qd socket to use the attachment points on the rear of the stock. You can buy clip-on cheek risers for about $10. None would be needed for using the irons, but to properly line up for the red dot I'll be putting on a .5" riser. Definitely the best option for someone wanting an adjustable stock on a Yugo.

Before

After

You can see the qd mount on the left side by the receiver.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Great looking AK. I had a Zhukov stock put on my DDI AK when I ordered it. But I can not shoot with the stock folded.

The stock is well made and works great.

I am a Forum User
    Odd. Mine is totally clear of the charging handle and trigger. They safety is difficult to actuate, but possible.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    They look really nice, but I can't get over the plastic hinge mechanism. They are designed to allow firing while folded, so Alton...why won't yours?

Don't run it over while it's folded - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4sYGLejfw

I am a Forum User
    I generally try not to run over any of my guns...

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Me neither, I was being snarky. I pay for my guns...unlike those internet "gun experts" that torture donated guns and gear.