Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    I've seen them in the rental section of the Pontiac store

MGO Member
    When Costco Big Horn is on sale for $200 off, you can add the White Glove delivery service for $200 and they'll deliver it inside your house wherever you want it and dispose of the box and packing material. Big Horn customer service was very helpful and courteous.

I am a Forum User
    i have a able brand safe 39 gun, my son and i slid it of off the pickup standing up down a laminate plank on to the porch , in the front door, onto a throw rug the was upside down, slid it through the house to my location, took off packing slid into place in less than 20 miutes, its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, just a little planning and know how good luck

I am a Forum User
    deleted.

MGO Board of Directors

The wife just said she received an email from TSC for 15% off anything/everything in the store (max discount of $100) for Monday (9/19/16), 5-9pm.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rdarabos View Post
    i have a able brand safe 39 gun, my son and i slid it of off the pickup standing up down a laminate plank on to the porch , in the front door, onto a throw rug the was upside down, slid it through the house to my location, took off packing slid into place in less than 20 miutes, its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, just a little planning and know how good luck
    X2. I moved my 450 pounder from the bed of my truck into my basement by myself and I'm a pretty small guy. Just plan out the move and it's pretty easy. Going up a lot of stairs might be pretty tough though

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    The wife just said she received an email from TSC for 15% off anything/everything in the store (max discount of $100) for Monday (9/19/16), 5-9pm.
    Got that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Is it for your office? If so don't call me for help, and don't hold my suppressors for ransom either.

Quote Originally Posted by eddie45 View Post
    Is it for your office? If so don't call me for help, and don't hold my suppressors for ransom either.
    Whan I get another safe for my office, I'll have to pay a ton to get it in there.

This one is for my garage.

I used a refigerator dolly. Strapped the safe to it. Tied good rope to both handles. 1 man on the dolly. 1 man on each handle rope at the top of the stairs to lower it down. Then I had 2 guys at the bottom of the safe on the dolly helping walk it down the stairs. It went easy could have done it with less help on the bottom effort. I had more than enough muscle moving it.4 guys got it off the pickup truck. The ropes on the handles made it smooth going down the stairs with not too much effort.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast