Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Wather PPQ Q5- anyone got one? What do you think?

Just wondering if anyone out there has had there hands on and thrown any rounds down range with this yet. Been looking at one for the last two weeks and was hoping to hear from someone out there in the community that has actually had some trigger time with one, or has seen one at a local shop that I can have a look in person at. Thanks folks

-ian

[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] yessssssss

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Freedom of Speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences!

Quote Originally Posted by holtian View Post
    Just wondering if anyone out there has had there hands on and thrown any rounds down range with this yet. Been looking at one for the last two weeks and was hoping to hear from someone out there in the community that has actually had some trigger time with one, or has seen one at a local shop that I can have a look in person at. Thanks folks

-ian
    Great pistol,best trigger on the market for a stock pistol. Love mine, have the. 22 version to.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Freedom of Speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences!

I a have Q5. Love my PPQ 4" and love the Q5. If you were closer I would invite you to try it. There is a combat rifle match tentatively scheduled at BWSA on 10/15. I'll bring it with me if you'd like to try before you buy.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

I have one. The first one went back to Walther for an extremely gritty trigger. They replaced the whole gun. The one I have now has a really nice trigger and is by far, the best competition striker fired gun I've ever shot. I put a Burris FF3 with 8moa dot on it and tried lots of different ammo, until I found the right combination for tight consistent groups. That ammo, American Eagle 124 grain, FMJ will benchrest 1.5" groups at 25 yards, all day long. The AE 147 is very close to that. Both are very clean burning too. If I had a smaller dot, I would not be surprised to get close to 1" groups at 25 yards.

I am a Forum User
    One hour and thrity eight minutes from Camp Perry.
    I've been watching these as well. Very Nice gun and I think one is in my future. I'm starting to drift away from Glocks and even M&P's. Now I have a FNS-9 and H & K VP9 and like them very well.

MGO Member
    Had the pleasure of shooting one extensively when we put on our expo for work to meet with all of the manufacturer reps. The shooting glasses I was wearing that day terribly distorted the red dot, but that didn't stop me from putting 400 rounds through it. It's that good. Definitely on my list of guns to own in the future.