Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Baby steps…this would bring us two tiny steps closer to elimination of CEZ's for everyone!

Better than ADDING new areas to the list...
    Can we afford the three baby steps back we'd all have to take to get a few people something?

MGO Board of Directors

It is just closing the gap between the restricted and unrestricted licenses...

Someday, garbagemen and rest area custodians will be on the list qualifying them for unrestricted licenses.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    It is just closing the gap between the restricted and unrestricted licenses...

Someday, garbagemen and rest area custodians will be on the list qualifying them for unrestricted licenses.
    I would expect Tow Truck Drivers and other types that are called to "emergency" scenes as "first responders" would get in first. But then again, those people are not .gov employees or don't actually fall into the groups that are noticed.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    I would expect Tow Truck Drivers and other types that are called to "emergency" scenes as "first responders" would get in first. But then again, those people are not .gov employees or don't actually fall into the groups that are noticed.
    Redneck truck drivers? You've got to be kidding.

MGO Board of Directors

I think they forgot about meter maids, too...
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Redneck truck drivers? You've got to be kidding.
    Aww hell yes, and snow plow drivers and grader drivers and DPW workers and then "linesmen" and the guys that mow the ditches.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

And then, one day, I too will enjoy the rights of US citizenship.

Whatever happened to the bill that would have allowed us to just apply for the restriction to be able to get it? Common sense isn't so common in Lansing.....I guess that's what happens when you are nothing more than a peon

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinTheDream View Post
    Whatever happened to the bill that would have allowed us to just apply for the restriction to be able to get it? Common sense isn't so common in Lansing.....I guess that's what happens when you are nothing more than a peon
    That bill had a TON of BAD stuff attached to it.
    Thank God it didn't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinTheDream View Post
    If I recall, That bill required an additional class you had to take to get it.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast