Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    I'm gonna pick a nit here. A "pet peeve" of mine.

The title/headline of this thread is misleading and incorrect!

Nothing personal OP, but I take issue with "CPL Holders Unattended Firearm - Shot Two Children". The inanimate firearm did not shoot anyone.

That kind of statement is what I would expect from the anti's. Again, as I said, nothing personal. I don't believe you intended to blame the firearm.
    You are Correct there is no easy way to say - a trained person forgot something

This should fit the topic: Unattended Firearm results in – 2 Children Injured (firearm belongs to a CPL Holder)
    Last edited by zcolt45; 11-06-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zcolt45 View Post
    You are Correct there is no easy way to say - a trained person forgot something

This should fit the topic [SIZE=3]Unattended Firearm results in – 2 Children Injured (firearm belongs to a CPL Holder)
    I agree, there is no easy way to say one of "our own" engaged in an irresponsible action that ended in children being injured.

Thanks for not cussin me out! A response like yours is what the rep. function is designed for. Green stamps inbound!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12