Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Could Trump usher in sub $400 AR15?

I feel prices have been inching up the last 6 months because of the election. Could the AR platform hit a new all time low?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    I feel prices have been inching up the last 6 months because of the election. Could the AR platform hit a new all time low?
    No. Wholesale prices haven't moved at all. Wholesale prices are well above $400. Unless manufacturers do the old "we'll lose a little on every sale but make up for it with volume" joke, it'll never happen.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

If there were more suppliers willing to cut corners on polishing but still warranty defect... it could happen
    $100 for upper and lower
    $100 for a barrel
    $100 for a BCG
    $100 for the parts kits (this is where we'd have to see some prices drop)
    but it could happen.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Banned
    Do you REALLY want every manufacturer to put out a PSA garbage bin AR? We already have PSA, Anderson, and Radical for that.

Name:  liberator 1.jpg
Views: 1191
Size:  36.4 KB

I do not think there is a lot of fat to trim off the sw and ruger $560 ar15s that you can make it much cheaper, make it well, and make money and stay in business.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    Do you REALLY want every manufacturer to put out a PSA garbage bin AR? We already have PSA, Anderson, and Radical for that.
    I agree. We already have enough low and moderately priced ARs.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I do not think there is a lot of fat to trim off the sw and ruger $560 ar15s that you can make it much cheaper, make it well, and make money and stay in business.
    A $560 AR15 at retail is incredibly cheap when you factor in 11% excise tax, shipping, wholesaler/retail markup, etc.

Anderson lowers ar $50 at Cabela's at this point which would certainly allow a person to put together an extremely inexpensive AR, but I wouldn't expect complete rifles to go much lower.

I am a Forum User
    Hopefully he'll release the surplus M1 carbines still in Korea.

I am a Forum User
    I think it is possible, but not because the cost went down ... I know quite a few FFLs who were betting on Hillary and are way way over extended. They will start dumping merchandise to get cash flow .... I anticipate alot of dealers going under in the next two years.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast