Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

resurrect thread

Daily Gun Deal: PSA 16″ 5.56 NATO 1/7 M4 Nitride Classic Gray Complete Rifle $279.98

We are now under $300 for a complete rifle, minus optic and rear sight
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    resurrect thread

Daily Gun Deal: PSA 16″ 5.56 NATO 1/7 M4 Nitride Classic Gray Complete Rifle $279.98

We are now under $300 for a complete rifle, minus optic and rear sight
    How are they making any money? Could it drop below $250? $200? Are we going to see $99 AR's?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    How are they making any money?
    Answer: Vertical integration.

How are they making any money? Could it drop below $250? $200? Are we going to see $99 AR's?
    No.

It cant get that much cheaper.

Look at just what two parts sell on their own, a charging handle and bolt. Or trigger and sight. You cant sell a rifle for $99.

I did see a video where the owner was very giddy about selling tons of guns, hundreds of thousands of guns, he said he wanted his legacy to be that he sold millions of guns in his life and made a gun ban a thing that cannot really work, that there will be too many guns out there, just from him alone. He basically said this will make his life complete, it will be his lives work to thumb his nose at the feds and anti gunners, that he alone could sell so much, that its not really impactfull what they do.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    No.

It cant get that much cheaper.

Look at just what two parts sell on their own, a charging handle and bolt. Or trigger and sight. You cant sell a rifle for $99.

I did see a video where the owner was very giddy about selling tons of guns, hundreds of thousands of guns, he said he wanted his legacy to be that he sold millions of guns in his life and made a gun ban a thing that cannot really work, that there will be too many guns out there, just from him alone. He basically said this will make his life complete, it will be his lives work to thumb his nose at the feds and anti gunners, that he alone could sell so much, that its not really impactfull what they do.
    I saw that video too and I'd say he is well along the way to his goal.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by shookme View Post
    I saw that video too and I'd say he is well along the way to his goal.
    I also saw it.
    I hope there are statues made of him some day.
    He's not only selling for cheap, he's buying all the facilities to build and sell for even cheaper. His company thrives on volume, not margin.
    ******* hero in my book
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    I also saw it.
    I hope there are statues made of him some day.
    He's not only selling for cheap, he's buying all the facilities to build and sell for even cheaper. His company thrives on volume, not margin.
    ******* hero in my book
    What video?

What video?

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...a+factory+tour

There is another one that is a more complete tour but I didn't find it quickly.

Found it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...a+factory+tour

There is another one that is a more complete tour but I didn't find it quickly.

Found it.

Thanks, I did not know that about PSA.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314