Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by esq_stu View Post
    I see these and other high-end (to me) triggers and have been tempted but just haven't been able to justify the cost. I don't anticipate every trying to hit anything beyond 100 yards. Tell me your groups went from 3-minutes-of-bad-guy to one minute-of-bad-guy, and whether that bad guy will be deader than he would have been if you had bought a $50 parts kit and polished a couple of surfaces.
    I dropped a Chip McCormick trigger in one of my AR's. The trigger IS a lot nicer than the standard mil-spec that came with the lower parts kit, and it is even nicer than the trigger in my Armalite. But for me that is just a bonus. As arthritis progresses and it becomes harder and harder to squeeze a trigger without blowing my shot, I'll take every advantage I can to keep shooting.

Oh, and I just feel so... tacticool.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

MGO Member
    After comparing triggers on other person's rifles, I have a SD3G and a G2S. I think they are worth the money. Two different triggers, fir different purposes.
    The SD3G is light, short pull, short reset and just quick. The G2S is a 2 stage that feels crisp and lighter than advertised. There is well defined 1st stage, then the "wall" and then the shot breaks.

The G2S can be found in an unbranded version for about $100. That's what I bought. It did come complete with Geissele instructions and tube of their grease. The only thing missing was the brand etching. Not bad for saving $65.

I am a Forum User
    Why do so many people think that a 2 stage can't be "fast"?

No one "needs" a Geissele, or Jewel trigger. Nor a Lilja or Shilen barrel, or a Leupold/Vortex scope in rock solid mounts, but once you start paying attention you notice they all add up and the result down range are more and more satisfying.
    Besides, "I want" is all reason you need to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    No one "needs" a Geissele, or Jewel trigger. Nor a Lilja or Shilen barrel, or a Leupold/Vortex scope in rock solid mounts, but once you start paying attention you notice they all add up and the result down range are more and more satisfying.
    Besides, "I want" is all reason you need to get one.
    And this, Sir, is just one of the reasons I find myself respecting your input.

Good evening to you, Sir.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Why do so many people think that a 2 stage can't be "fast"?
    I didn't mean to say it's not fast. It has a different feel from the SD3G
    , which is intended to be fast.

Quote Originally Posted by mitommy View Post
    After comparing triggers on other person's rifles, I have a SD3G and a G2S. I think they are worth the money. Two different triggers, fir different purposes.
    The SD3G is light, short pull, short reset and just quick. The G2S is a 2 stage that feels crisp and lighter than advertised. There is well defined 1st stage, then the "wall" and then the shot breaks.

The G2S can be found in an unbranded version for about $100. That's what I bought. It did come complete with Geissele instructions and tube of their grease. The only thing missing was the brand etching. Not bad for saving $65.
    Where can one find the unbranded version?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    Where can one find the unbranded version?
    I don't know, but I got a real g2s for the same price on black Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    I don't know, but I got a real g2s for the same price on black Friday.
    Where did you get it?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    Where did you get it?
    Umm, I can't remember it was either Primary Arms, DSG Arms or straight from Gieselle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast