Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

INFOGRAPHIC: The Adventures of Eddie Eagle

https://www.nrablog.com/articles/201...f-eddie-eagle/

by NRA Blog Staff - Friday, December 30, 2016

Hi friends!

Eddie Eagle here. Wow, I don’t know about you but 2016 has been a busy year! My Wing Team and I have been flying all across the country sharing our important safety message to children if they come across a gun: STOP! DON’T TOUCH! RUN AWAY. TELL A GROWN-UP!

Since my last update in July, my Wing Team and I have made a lot of new friends - more than 765,000 children in 46 states! We had a lot of fun as we flew from coast to coast stopping at thousands of schools and events and looking forward to taking off again in the new year!

This year was a huge success and we couldn’t have done it without the help of law enforcement agencies and volunteers all across the country. I sure hope you’ll join me and my friends by becoming a part of our extended wing team in 2017! Visit EddieEagle.com to get all the information you need!

Time to get flyin’ – see you in the new year!

- Eddie Eagle

Name:  ee_blog_infographic_02 2016.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  76.0 KB

What a great program. I am happy they updated everything to appear modern. I am sure it helps Eddie's persona and message more effective. What states didn't he make it into?

Sorry oldmann, I can't seem to find the states not participating. I could guess but....

Ha! No doubt.

This is some really important work.

I am glad to see that the program is so successful.

I recently looked up the number of children that die as a result of shootings... so tragic.

So many lives can be saved by this. I wish you all the success in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ArielSellers View Post
    This is some really important work.

I am glad to see that the program is so successful.

I recently looked up the number of children that die as a result of shootings... so tragic.

So many lives can be saved by this. I wish you all the success in the world.
    It's very easy to change that "you" to we. All you have to do is follow the link and you [and anyone else] can make a meaningful impact in teaching firearm safety to children...and adults.

Please consider helping!